Recommendations from our site
“The organization 80,000 Hours is named after the number of hours we spend working in our life. That’s a lot of hours. Spending 1% of this, which is 800 hours, on figuring out what to do with the remaining 99%, makes a lot of sense.” Read more...
The best books on Effective Altruism
Will MacAskill, Nonprofit Leaders & Activist